What kind of stomach pee do you have? “But what is it?” – you ask. Several vital functions depend on the acidity level of your gastric juices
- Firstly – the digestion of proteins.
- Secondly – the elimination of parasite eggs, bacteria and other gunk that you have transported into your mouth with your ‘dirty’ hands.
- Thirdly – the further breaking down of food continues here. If you bite badly and swallow large chunks of food quickly, you give your stomach a workout and lose even more energy. And if the food is too cold, the body will throw away energy resources to heat it up. If it’s too hot, it has to cool it down.
- Fourthly, Castle’s so-called intrinsic factor binds vitamin B12 here so that it is absorbed in the small intestine (ileum).
Did you know that your stomach is arranged “upside down”? The bottom of the stomach lies closer to the oesophagus. That’s not the end of the surprises. Its size is about two fists together, yet it can stretch almost to 3 litres in capacity. You’d better not train it too often in this way, because it’s hard to satisfy its appetite afterwards.
How do you look after your stomach?
- Chew each bite well before swallowing.
- Avoid overeating and stretching the stomach to the size of a potato sack
- Spare it food before bedtime. It is better to drink a glass of herbs. I will give below the composition of a tea that deals well with gastritis (catarrh, irritation) of the stomach.
- Drink before or after a meal so as not to dilute the stomach acid. It is supposed to have the power to digest.
- Take care of the gastric mucosa. It is easy to damage it. How. By drinking strong tea, coffee, alcohol, taking a lot of drugs: painkillers, steroids, salicylates.
- Unload the effects of stress. It often “enters” our stomach.
- Eat with your head. Personally, I prefer to feel hungry than to eat just anything. A glass of water is better.
- Take care of your teeth. It’s not just about bacteria spreading throughout the body. But also about biting your food well.
- Stop smoking, especially on an empty stomach.
- Wear clothes that are loose at the waist. The stomach does not like to be squeezed with belts and tight tights.
Stomach herbal mixture:
- liquorice root (if you have hypertension then exclude it from the mix)
- orthos root
- couch grass rhizome
- fennel fruit
- chamomile flower
One teaspoon of the mixture per glass of boiling water. Steep covered. Drink before bedtime. For the sake of formality, let me add that herbs do not like the company of food. That is, drink on an empty stomach.
I wish you a healthy and strong stomach
Dorota Nature of Life